As Nicholas says, don’t let all the socializing eat up your writing time!
We keep hearing that we must promote our books on social media. Given the billions of people who get online every day, this seems like a great idea. With so many media out there, however, how can you choose which one’s right for you?
Thankfully, Hostgator Coupon Code has published an exhaustive list with 60+ social networking sites and a quick description of each. If you’ve ever wondered what the heck Tout or Shutterfly is, here’s your chance to find out. This epic list includes the following, among others:
- WhatsApp – Simple. Secure. Reliable Messaging and Calling
- Facebook – It’s free and always will be
- Twitter – See what’s happening in the world right now
- Instagram – A photo and video-sharing social networking service
- WeChat – A multi-purpose messaging, social media & mobile payment app
- Tumblr – Micro-blogging and social networking website
- Flickr – An image and video hosting…
View original post 337 more words