on The Creative Penn:
Should copyright be attributed to original literary and artistic works autonomously generated by AI? How will creators of original material be compensated when their works are used to train natural language generation models?
Intellectual property reform in the age of AI is inevitable, and we need our voices to be heard.
In this solo show:
- How copyright in the age of AI is being discussed amongst governments and global organizations
- Why copyright needs to be international
- How Blockchain technology could be used to facilitate intellectual property management
- Why we must allow the licensing of works in copyright for machine learning in order to combat bias and prejudice
- How licensing could work in a new model