Thanks to Sally and ‘The Right Writing’ blog for posting this great checklist 😃
Chris the Story Reading Ape shares a very useful checklist on things you should know about the character your have created.
Things you should know about your characters by The Story Reading Ape
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character…
View original post 650 more words