X-ray picture licensed from ShutterStock.
X-RAY FOR KINDLE
Authors can add X-ray to their Kindle eBooks via KDP.
Here is how to do it:
- Visit Kindle Direct Publishing at kdp.amazon.com.
- After you login, visit your KDP Bookshelf.
- Hover your cursor over the gray button with three dots (…) near the right of one of your book titles.
- If available, you will see an option to Launch X-Ray. Click this link.
- This will open the X-Ray page for your Kindle eBook, but you won’t be able to do anything yet.
- Click the yellow button to Request X-Ray. The window will automatically close 20 seconds later and return you to your Bookshelf.
- You should receive an email once X-Ray is prepared for your Kindle eBook. Although it says it can take a few hours, my emails came within minutes.
- Now you need to return to your KDP Bookshelf and Launch X-Ray…
View original post 934 more words