Let Don know about your blogging strategies and tactics, in the comments under his original blog post 😀
Balancing my work/writing/blogging schedule is a delicate process. I thought it might be useful for some of you to give you some insight into how I organize my blogging topics and try to plan and schedule ahead of time.
Here are some of the steps I use to organize my blog each day and try to post in an uninterrupted fashion.
- Lay out a consistent schedule for each week – I try to have consistent blogging topics associated with each day of the week. I have adjusted this over time, but here is my current daily category list:
- Monday – Author interview – currently running my Perfect 10 series.
- Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Thursday – Author tip/ writing topic
- Friday – Humor – currently running a ‘National Days’ series
- Saturday – Short Story
- Sunday – Indie Publishing News recap for the week
I’m thinking about shaking up the Tuesday-Thursday categories as three…
View original post 438 more words