All Highly Fashionable Attire to my mind 😀
Welcome to my weekly blog series – Author Interviews.
I am taking another week off interviewing this week as I just want to share this special post with you. It has been building up inside of me for sometime.
As you know I have been regularly interviewing authors about their writing practices and experiences. In each interview I have also asked the authors to tell me what they wear whilst working on their novels.
This valuable insight into a writer’s life deserves a summary blog post!
So, let’s see what 20 authors wear whilst writing their books:
- Pyjamas covered in baby spit. Helen Treharne.
- One wild and colourful item. Kelsey Horton.
- Tweed pyjamas, lucky pants and a fake beard. Tom Hocknell.
- An authentic Tudor doublet and host, whilst wearing medieval shoes with fashionably long toes. Tony Riches.
- Something cool and glamorous. Helen Jones.
- Cheese and coffee stains. Geoff Le Pard.
View original post 196 more words