A loyal reader of my blog asked me yesterday how I added the license widget to my sidebar. Since there might be others who are eventually interested in how to do that, I decided to take the time and publish a step-by-step guide.
Now: Please remember that you might have chosen another theme for your blog. Therefore don’t count on the image dimension or font size that’s given within this guide. These dimensions are for my blog and picture size to match the theme.
All right: Let’s get started:
1. Download the license .jpg to your computer picture library.
2. Go to your WordPress “Admin” Page and click “Appearance”.
3. Then pick “Widgets” and scroll down to “Image”.
4. Click on the “Image” button and drag it up to the sidebar. Place it where you want the license to appear.
5. Click onto the “Image” button to open the widget, by using…
View original post 316 more words