I was nominated to do a writing challenge from Marjorie Mallon over at Kyrosmagica Blog and although I don’t normally take up challenges, I thought I’d give this one a go 😀
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph without any words containing the letter “e”
2) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge.
3) They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
“Hang it all Alison, it’s not as if I’d do that sort of thing just to annoy you – what do you think I am – an ignoramous?”
“You don’t want to know what I think about you Victor, all I know is that it wasn’t in that condition four days ago…”
“I was just saving all of it to do just prior to your coming back, it’s not MY fault you got back at this hour without any warning”
“My train was a non-stop and a taxi was waiting as I got off”
“A quick call too much to ask for?”
“Why? It’s not as if I was anticipating THIS…”
“OK, OK, I’ll do it now just to shut you up – such a fuss about a small stack of dirty washing up in a sink”
“BTW – do NOT go into our living room – I…”
“AAARGH – VICTORRR – What in…”
Regards rules 2 to 5 – DON”T PANIC – I’m not nominating anyone, I only wanted to play the challenge part and everyone I know is either away or busy 😀