Now HERE’S a useful article with a great link 😀
Stuck for ideas? Words not flowing? Need a break? Or some good old inspiration?
What better inspiration than a series of talks about the process of writing and what it means to write.
Here is the link to a TED playlist of 10 talks from authors like Isabel Allende and Melissa Gilbert, speaking about
- creativity, passion, and the process of writing,
- the power of language and narrative in writing,
- the importance of contemplation and reflection to a writer’s life,
- the bane of every writer’s life (at one point or another) – fear and doubt, and how to channel them,
- the inextricable link between art and living, and the creative life.
Hope you find them inspirational, or at the least, entertaining.