Greetings, SE’ers. It’s Jan again. Since July 2021, I have explored a variety of different avenues of book marketing opportunities, and I’ve come to the end of that journey. This is my last Story Empire post for 2022 and my last book marketing post. That’s not to say I won’t pop back in with something new if it comes to my attention, but for now, I’m leaving the subject of marketing behind.
Image courtesy CANVA
After extensive research and exploration of various book marketing avenues, what did I learn?
- Book Marketing is by far the hardest part of an author’s job
- What works for one author or one book may not work for the next
- There is no magic bullet
- You can spend a lot of money on book marketing
- Marketing can be time-consuming and exhausting
- The ROI on most book marketing is not worth the money or effort
View original post 662 more words
2 thoughts on “MKTG #22 – Wrap-up”
Thank you, Chris, for sharing my marketing wrap-up!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re welcome, Jan 🤗