Are you worried about revising blog posts that you wrote a few years back? Think it’s dishonest or underhanded? Read on to find out why you should embrace editing your blog content, regardless of when you wrote it.
What’s included in this post
- What a blog is
- How the search engines find blog content
- Why there’s no such thing as an ‘old’ blog post
- Historical record or a reflection of your business’s values?
- What about content written by guests?
- How you might update your blog content
- Might you tag out-of-date posts as archive material instead?
One thought on “Is it okay to revise a blog post on your editing or proofreading website? – by Louise Harnby…”
Reblogged this on NEW BLOG HERE >> https:/BOOKS.ESLARN-NET.DE.
LikeLiked by 1 person