on The Creative Penn:
How do you research a book in the most appropriate way?
How can you keep track of your sources and attribute them correctly, as well as avoiding inadvertent plagiarism?
How can you get your book/s into libraries?
Vikki Carter talks about all these questions and more.
- Overcoming dyslexia and learning to love books
- Research as a discipline
- Choosing where to focus research
- Different ways to research your book
- How do we know when a source is good enough?
- How to avoid accidental plagiarism
- How to cite sources
- How to get your books into libraries