KDP doesn’t seem to be slowing down in their rollout of new features here and there. Lately we had the huge update about Kindle Vella, and more recently we’ve had another cool update.
Amazon now allows authors to create A+ content for display on their Amazon sales page for books.
If you’re like me when I first heard this news, you probably asked, “A+ content? What is that?”
Well don’t worry, dear reader. We’ve got you covered.
In this article, you will learn:
- What Amazon A+ content is
- How it’s incorporated into your pages
- The implications for authors
- How to create your own A+ content
- How not to get your A+ content rejected