on The Creative Penn:
How can you prevent self-doubt and fear from blocking your creative expression? What if you’ve built an audience for your books, but then you want to change direction? I discuss these issues and more with Holly Worton.
- Common mindset issues that authors face
- How to move past the beliefs or fears that block our creative freedom and business success
- Building the ‘vulnerability’ muscle
- Taking action on what we really want
- Making space to allow for a new direction
- Creating book assets from podcast transcriptions
- How do you know if you have an issue with money?
- How to use a ‘workation’ to finish your book
- How to pivot your author career when you’ve already established a brand