In this episode of The Editing Podcast, Louise and Denise discuss the grammar police, how to manage them, and why they’re nothing to do with professional editing.
Listen to find out more about:
- Who are the grammar police?
- Social media and the grammar police
- Pedantry versus professional editing for style, preference and flow
- Writing style: Business, academia, web copy, creative non-fiction, fiction
- Conventions and standards versus rules and errors
- How and when to tell a writer about an error
- Dealing with the grammar police