Because sometimes we need to be reminded 😎
- People watch to find a character you like, that elderly lady on the bus what does she go home to? The young man in the coffee shop is he in love? Ask background questions of everyone you chose and your pefect character will emerge.
- Write daily, whether its a sentence or a ream just keep writing at every opportunity, your art will improve with every little bit of effort you put in.
- What do you like to read? Whatever it is maybe thats what you should be writing. Don’t be frightened to mix up your genres why should you be pigeonholed, write what feels good. You’ll know whats right as it emerges.
- Find a target market for what you like to write then make your character appeal to them.
- Keep notes, I have found this very important, I draw maps of my town and keep a list of important points…
View original post 146 more words