Never if you ask me.
But, unfortunately, it’s that time of year!
At least here in the States. April 18th is drawing near and the tax man is waiting. And like dirty laundry a task that cannot be avoided.
If you haven’t filed your taxes maybe you could use a little more information. Thanks to Jane Friedman for sending writers a terrific bunch of tips to make this arduous task a little less painful.
Mine are filed! Whoo hoo!
What did I learn from reading Jane’s post?
- I don’t have to make a profit to take deductions.
- Expenses for my books and website are just that “expenses.”
- I don’t have to have employees to have a business. Just me.
- Keep good records. (Glad I use Quicken.)
- Amazon will report your royalties, make sure you include them on your returns.
After you’ve read Jane’s post…
View original post 115 more words