The job description for a writer friendmight gosomething like this…
About The Role
Writer friend needed to provide long-term creative and emotional support to a fellow writer.
Hours: Can vary each week. Dependent upon a number of factors:
- The mental state of the writer
- The stage the writer is at with their latest project.
- The writer’s view of their current project.
- The writer’s view of their own creative abilities
Location: Can be based anywhere in the world as long as there is Wi-Fi access.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Must be on hand to provide email, text or phone support to the writer. This will include evening, late night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to provide a quick literary assessment of the writer’s new story idea which might be written in the form of a brief text or a photo of a diagram involving arrows, stick people and…
View original post 345 more words