Chris would love to have YOUR comments, as authors AND readers 🐵
Image from ShutterStock.
HOW AMAZON CAN IMPROVE
I love Amazon. As a customer, as a reader, as an author.
Yet, I see ways that Amazon could be even better.
Although I use Amazon frequently as both a reader and author, most of this post is from the publishing perspective.
I don’t intend for my post to come across as a complaint or criticism. Rather, I love Amazon, and I’m thinking, “How could I love Amazon even more?”
DOES AMAZON CARE?
Yes. I know this because I and other authors have made several suggestions in the past, and Amazon has already made significant improvements.
- KDP authors now have access to pre-orders.
- KDP reports have improved significantly.
- For weeks toward the end of 2015, Amazon had a large banner advertisement on their homepage announcing Countdown Deals.
- The Kindle Textbook Creator now supports hyperlinks.
- KDP authors can now send emails through Amazon to…
View original post 6,507 more words
2 thoughts on “How to Improve Amazon (a View from the Publishing Side)”
Thanks for sharing this post. I’ve left my comments on Chris’s website.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Sharon 😀