THANK YOU Pat & Sandy – to be included with all those other FANTASTIC folks is a great honour for me 👍😃🐵
I would like to thank Charles Ray‘s fantastic book review blog and also everyone that takes the time to read my blog. I am very honored to be nominated for this award that I will proudly display on my site.
Now I reveal 7 things about myself you may or may not have known.
1. I wrote my first novel in High School. Chapters were sold for $0.25 cents each…It kept my car in gas.
2. My favorite book is “Peck’s Bad Boy and his Pa“.
3. When my son and daughter were born, I was in the room watching.
4. I have the honor of being married to the same woman for forty-five years. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat.
5. My first published novel, “The Wolf’s Moon” was written in longhand and took about a year or…
View original post 235 more words