By genius, I don’t mean as measured by an IQ or any other kind of test.
I mean qualitatively, someone with an exceptional natural ability.
(Look up the word in a thorough dictionary and you might be surprised at some of the definitions of this word. I received a little vocabulary lesson.)
There are many different ways that one could be a genius writer.
- There is one kind of genius who masters a particular writing style, and there are many different kinds of writing.
- Then there is a genius storyteller.
- There are geniuses when it comes to characterization.
- Or the genius could be about content knowledge and the genius writer could be someone who is sharing that knowledge.
- Or it may be a teacher who is a genius in terms of communication skills and instruction.
- How about a genius in the visual arts who is creating an illustrated…
View original post 793 more words