How to Sell Books
Perception marketing: A great book doesn’t just appeal to the target audience, but attractsthe target audience.
- A fantastic cover that the target audience loves. “Wow, look at that!” “That looks like a great read.”
- A title that creates interest, is easy to remember, and indicates what to expect. Three words or less for fiction, but informative and including keywords for nonfiction.
- A killer blurb that creates interest, flows well, has the right vocabulary and writing style for the target audience, and clearly shows what to expect, but doesn’t give away too much. Concise for fiction, separated into bullet points for nonfiction.
- A look inside that looks professional, catches interest immediately and engages it throughout, and delivers on the expectations created in the blurb.
Delivering on the promise:
- A great book that engages the reader’s interest throughout and exceeds the expectations created in the blurb and look inside.
View original post 633 more words