Any more ideas on what it’s like to be a writer? Let Tara know 😀 😀 😀
1. Both the people at the level below you and the people at the level above you suspect there is no need for you at all.
2. You’d rather not be at your desk most days, but if you didn’t have a desk to go to, you’d probably die.
3. You do all the work, but get little credit, and only a tenth of the pay you think you deserve.
4. You’ve come a long way to get where you are, which is great for about 5 seconds until you realise that you’ve got such a long way to go yet that you may as well have never started at all.
5. Most of the suggestions thrown your way are not suggestions at all, but in fact direct orders which are almost impossible to comply with.
6. You are forced to say things you don’t believe regarding things you don’t care about.
View original post 186 more words