Game Time over at Teagan’s place 👍😃
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Hello, everyone. I hope you’re having a wonderful Wednesday. I’m inviting you to play a little game, to limber up your minds. Oh yes, it’s about writing. Just do it. You’ll see the results in a moment.
Ready? Let’s play.
Photo credit: Brandon Morgan at Unsplash
Get a piece of scrap paper (or computer notepad, or whatever). I’m asking you to list six things. Be random! Jot down the first thing that pops into your head.
Ready? Here goes.
- A living being (or at least one that has some sort of life in your imagination)
- A habit
- Something unexpected or accidental
- An emotion and what you do when you have that emotion
- Another living being and something they are doing
- An action (something you do or something you see happening) that makes you smile
Why did we do this? Because, those six things are going…
View original post 575 more words