To be in with a chance of winning a free signed copy of my recently released book ‘The Selected Poems of K Morris’, please answer the following question:
Who composed ‘The Ballad of Reading Gaol’?
1. Only one copy of my selected poems is available.
2. The first person to provide the correct answer wins a free copy of my book.
3. The competition is open to readers worldwide!
4. Please do not leave the answer in the comments section below this post (as other people will be able to read your answer!). Please send your answers to kmorris poet (at) gmail dot com (the address is given in this manner to avoid spam).
5. The competition closes on the 30th September, at 12pm UK time. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
View original post 95 more words