Number 74 sounds about right 😄😄😄
Here is the next set of one – liners – please feel free to groan!!
61. How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
62. For Sale: Wedding dress, size 12, worn once by mistake.
63. I’m going to start thinking positive, but I know it won’t work.
64. Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
65. You can’t have everything – where would you put it?
66. When you go into court you’re putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren’t smart enough get out of jury duty.
67. I’ve always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.
68. Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
69. How can there be self-help “groups”?
70. If tin whistles are…
View original post 265 more words