Thursday May 17th through Sunday May 20th only!
Which Half David is FREE on KINDLE. (Get yours here!)
- A few facts about Which Half David:
- It’s a modern-day twist on the ancient story of King David.
- It’s set in a fictitious island nation in Southeast Asia called Sulu.
- Did you know that the Sulu Sultanate actually existed at one time? It was located between the Philippines and the island of Borneo. The Sultanate profited by commandeering shipping vessels in the region. Yes, they were pirates. Oh, and this is where my fictitious island is! No coincidence.
- It’s my longest novel at nearly 100,000 words.
- It’s a psychological thriller as the protagonist must comes to grip with the type of person he really is.
- If you like a read that has some unexpected twists and turns along the way, you should most definitely check it out.
Best yet, IT’S…
View original post 25 more words