In case anyone missed this message from Kindle Direct Publishing:
We launched Kindle Create in December and thousands of KDP authors have since used Kindle Create to help them publish their eBooks. Thanks to their feedback, the latest version of Kindle Create now includes support for formatting eBooks written in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch languages, in addition to English. The Kindle Create interface is also available in these languages. With Kindle Create you can:
- Automatically find chapter titles and create a Kindle table of contents
- Review and select visual themes designed to suit the genre of your eBook
- Preview your eBook to see what readers will see—and make the changes you want
- Quickly format using various book elements like First paragraph, blockquote, separators and more
Kindle Create works with .doc and .docx files exported from any source, including Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs, and other applications. It also supports creation of interactive textbooks from PDFs. Kindle Create is available for PC (Windows 7 and above) and MacOS (10.11 and above).
More information about Kindle Create is available here.
For any questions or feedback, please click here to contact us.
Preview and validate your books faster with Kindle Previewer 3!
You can now use Kindle Previewer to get a bird’s eye view of your book and quickly validate the overall layout. When Enhanced Typesetting is enabled for your book, you can preview pages as adjustable thumbnails, allowing you to validate your book faster than before. The new update lets you:
- Review multiple pages at once, with the ability to adjust the size of the preview pages to your preference.
- Easily identify and preview key aspects of your Enhanced Typesetting enabled book, such as images, links, tables, lists, drop caps and table of contents.
For more information, click here to visit our help page.
The Kindle Direct Publishing Team