Job: Vacancy: The Writer’s Teenage Offspring
About The Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a teenager to help support their writer parent throughout their literary journey.
Can vary each week and will be dependent upon:
- Hormone levels of the teenager (and their female writer parent).
- The state of the teenager’s bedroom.
- Teenage skin outbreaks.
- The teenager’s financial situation.
- The teenager and their writer parent’s love of social media. Hours of work will be dictated by the teenager’s love of Snapchat and their writer parent’s obsession with Twitter.
- The teenager’s social life.
- Whether or not their writer parent is required to give the teenager a lift in the next half hour.
- The job will be based in the family home.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Must be able to show minimal interest in their writer parent’s work.
- Must be able to eye roll and mutter “OMG this is so…
View original post 424 more words