I am giving away 1 free, signed copy of my collection of poetry, “My Old Clock I Wind”.
In order to be in with a chance of winning, please answer the following question, which novel begins as follows ”1801—-I have just returned from a visit to my landlord—the solitary neighbour that I shall be troubled with”.
1. Please email your answers to me at newauthoronline (at) gmail dot com.
2. Please put “Competition” in the subject line of your message.
3. Please do not leave your answer in the comments below, as everyone will be able to read it!
4. The first person to email me with the correct answer wins a signed copy of “My Old Clock I Wind”.
5. The winner will be informed by email.
6. You may enter irrespective of your country of residence.
To read reviews of “My Old…
View original post 10 more words