I suspect this post pretty well sums it up 👍😃
Happy Mother’s Day!
It seems like only yesterday I was up every two hours feeding, diapering, and trying to coax by babies to sleep. Aww, those were the days! Who needed sleep?
Becoming a mother helped me discover talents I never knew existed. Here are a few of which, I’m sure, you can relate (feel free to add to the list):
- Learning to enjoy group bathroom time! They’ll find you every time!
- Acquiring supersonic hearing – “I heard that!”
- Discovering my hips had more function than sashaying- “That child’s attached to your hip.”
- I didn’t need the gym – I could bench press a toddler, diaper bag, umbrella stroller, blankie, stuffed toy, purse, and a bag of groceries at once.
- Gained new language skills both in interpretation and expression – “No, Mommy did not say that word!
- Could out multitask any CEO! Cook dinner, wash a load of clothes, pick…
View original post 173 more words