Have a Thursday G.R.O.A.N., courtesy of Joelle 😀
No! Please! NOT PUNS!!!My friend, Betty, sent these to me in an email. I laughed so hard, I just had to share!.I’m sure you’ve seen one or more of these before, but there’s nothing like reading 25 in a row.Puns for Educated Minds
- The fattest knight at King Arthur’s Round Table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
- I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
- She was only a whisky-maker, but he loved her still.
- A rubber-band pistol was confiscated from an algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery.
- A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum…
View original post 284 more words